Joanne’s Antigua Pics (Bandwidth Intensive)

Minimal words by me.. Mostly just pics taken by the sister in law (some words cause I just can’t shut up)!

CSC_0083

DSC_0058

A few million dollar home in Mosquito Cove!DSC_0061

Cousins!

DSC_0072

DSC_0079

Let the sunburns begin!

DSC_0084

DSC_0094

One of the fingers in Jolly Harbor!

DSC_0104

DSC_0129

Dolphin even decided to show up for our sail!

DSC_0131

Kids on the beach… Sea Schells in the background!

DSC_0150

Don’t worry.. Ryan and I have LOTS of guns!

DSC_0151

DSC_0154

St. John’s from the top of the hill.

DSC_0186

Matt wanted to teach Quincy and I how to fly a kite boarding kite. Was a blast to try and much harder than I thought!

DSC_0246

DSC_0274

The family are not sailors so I keep her reefed down, despite the light winds. We were still able to sail back from deep bay, albeit slowly (about 4.5knots).

DSC_0281

Throwing a “twitchy” out once we were back in Mosquito Cove!

DSC_0297

DSC_0326

DSC_0337

DSC_0349

DSC_0403

DSC_0411

You can never have enough pics of the Falcon!

DSC_0414

Cute as hell, even with the stains on her shirt!

DSC_0479

Golf cart races..

DSC_0484

Victorious!

DSC_0493

Mosquito cove.. Look closely for POF!

DSC_0498

Me, dunking mom!

DSC_0514

Throwing mom in kicked off a whole bunch of throwing, flipping and dunking!

DSC_0526

DSC_0527

DSC_0557

DSC_0592

DSC_0602

DSC_0612

DSC_0613

DSC_0614

DSC_0615

DSC_0637

11 comments for “Joanne’s Antigua Pics (Bandwidth Intensive)

1. Rhonda
    January 24, 2017 at 1:57 pm

Ahhhhh, Good Times 🙂

2. Shirlee
    January 24, 2017 at 2:08 pm

Great pics Joanne. So nice to see everyone having so much fun. Looks amazing. I am sure there will be lots of tears when everyone has to go home. Just want it to last forever.
    I just want to look at these over and over.

3. Loucinda Stanley
    January 24, 2017 at 3:03 pm

Absolutely the best pictures so far – I love people pictures

4. Judy
    January 24, 2017 at 3:15 pm

Looks like a good time is being had by everyone. Awesome

5. Georgette and Russell Drolet
    January 24, 2017 at 5:34 pm

Beautiful pics, looks like you guys are having a ball, but you are leaving on Wed, Ryan and Joanne. I guess there will be a lot of tears shed tomorrow.

6. Marlene Komick
    January 24, 2017 at 5:55 pm

Beautiful photos everyone looks like they are have a great time what a memory for everyone! All together in such a beautiful place!never will be forgotten! So great for kids to connect. Love the pictures tks for the share!

7. Simone
    January 24, 2017 at 6:32 pm

Hi “Party of five”
    we are in the neighbourhood (next bay). Sadly we have an island cold that we do not want to share with you ;-). How long you going to stay in Jolly Habour? Always fun to have kids around.
    Have a good night!
    Simone with Crew (husband 41, girl -nearly 5, baby boy -1 and “Skipper” dog)

• travis
      January 25, 2017 at 7:12 am

Hey Simone…

I’m guessing you are over in “Five Islands”.. We have my parents aboard for the next 4 days so we will probably be hanging around for a while. We will probably head over to Green Ilsand or Great Bird island once my parents leave. After that we plan to head up to St. Martin.

Speaking of kids, there are a few families here in Jolly. The marina offers a monthly family pool pass for $120EC so a bunch of families have jumped on it. Once you are feeling better, head over and come find us at the pool!

Travis

P.S. What is your boat name?

8. Doreen Haskell
    January 24, 2017 at 10:14 pm

Oh my gosh. The smile on my face is still wide. Thank you for sharing the Wizniuk family vacation.

9. Ryan
    January 26, 2017 at 9:26 am

TJ I met a guy at the airport and he was hanging with some of the crew (16 in total) of the Maltese falcon. He met two girls that worked on it. Anyway he said it is $325000 USD per week to rent it.

10. Greg Simpson